|Phone System (PBX, IP PBX)|
Kingdom Technologies provides enterprises with a highly scalable, feature-rich communications system designed to support businesses from 10-65,000 users.
Kingdom Technologies provides enterprise IP-PBX capability plus a range of embedded applications including standard unified messaging, auto-attendant, ACD and wireless. Operating across virtually any LAN/WAN infrastructure, with seamless IP networking allowing for full feature transparency within distributed environments by supporting networking standards such as Q.SIG, DPNSS, and MSDN.
Kingdom Technologies provides organizations with the opportunity to IP enable their legacy PBX's, protecting existing investments while delivering all the advantages of a converged infrastructure
Leveraging over three decades of call control experience, The system supports over 500 telephony features - features that are delivered to the many user communities through easy to user interfaces such as our web-based system management.
At the user level the system supports the industry's largest range of desktop devices including entry-level IP phones, web-enabled IP devices, wireless handsets (WiFi or IP DECT) and full-duplex IP audio conference units. It's track record of innovation at the desktop is continued through the Navigator - integrating two of the most used business tools, the PC and the phone, to deliver real benefits to the user, The system also supports a powerful suite of applications including multimedia collaboration, customer relationship management and unified messaging. Industry standard Application Programming Interfaces (APIs) are supported for extensive third-party applications through Our Solutions Alliance
Phone System provides:
- Seamless IP networking across multiple sites
- The ability to cluster up to 999 controllers as a single system, to support over 65,000 IP ports
- System Data Synchronization technology for sharing data among controllers, in order to enable feature transparency across a cluster of controllers
- Hardware redundancy and software resiliency delivering an incredibly robust solution
- Industry-standard SIP trunking and SIP line side support
- Support for industry-standard networking protocols such as Q.SIG and DPNSS
- 500+ telephony features
- Embedded Standard Unified Messaging, auto-attendant, ACD, and WiFi and IP DECT wireless
- Support for the broadest range of IP desktop devices within the industry today
- Web-based user interface that allows for easy programming of desktop phones
- Hot desking, allowing users to change any extension to their own
- 802.3af compliance for power over Ethernet
- Support for touch-of-a-button, drag-and-drop video and audio conferencing
- Industry-standard APIs and support for third-party applications through Our Solutions Alliance