|Telephone Conferencing Solutions|
Audio Conference provides a simple, flexible and scalable audio conferencing solution for connecting people together quickly to solve a business problem, manage a sales team or organize a project meeting.
Just take advantage of the flexibility of simple ad-hoc conferencing. Users can set up conference calls “on the fly” from any location at any time, without operator assistance. Simply dial into the conference bridge from any location to join or initiate a conference call. Users initiating a conference call can even select their own conference ID (bridge) for simplicity and ease of use.
Conference system supports up to 200 audio channels that can be used in any combination, such as two conference calls with 100 participants, or four conference calls, each with 50 participants, etc.
Product Key Features
- Flexible: Conferences can be assembled in an instant, allowing you to conduct business with colleagues, suppliers and remote staff, regardless of where they are or what time of day or night it is.
- Simple: It’s as easy to access as dialing another extension. All you need is a telephone number and a conference ID. It’s fully automated - no operators or advanced scheduling are necessary.
- Scalable: The number of participants in a conference call can scale in line with your specific meeting requirements. The solution scales cost-effectively from eight to 200 ports.
- Productive: The solution’s ease of use and flexibility will lead to increased conferencing and collaboration opportunities with colleagues, customers and suppliers, leading to improved productivity within your business.
- Effective: If you have regular face-to-face meetings, you can make these more effective by using audio conference calls between meetings to monitor progress.
We provide : Multisuns Conferlink CL-800 audio voice conference, Wide voice system, Octave OCI 1000, Sonexis, ThinkEngine Network VSR1000, Forum system.